We don’t know for sure, but seems the next google pagerank update is not too far away. In the meantime I will describe a most effective strategy called “Interlinking” which can be used by multiple site owners in order to build up some backlinks and not waste their funds.
What exactly does interlinking mean? Webmasters use this word to define complex SEO strategy where multiple three-way link exchanges are organized between you properties in order to create free backlinks.
Suppose you have 5 websites, and want to build up some backlinks for each of them without having to actually buy the links. Draw up a simple plan by inputting all of the sites & decide how to organize the backlinks in such a way that each of the website receives a backlink, without giving back the link to the same site that linked to it in the first place.
It’s simpler when you look at this Example:
- Site A links to site B
- Site B links to site C
- Site C links to site D
- Site D goes to E
- And site E links back to site A
There are a few tips to consider :
- It’s not a bad idea to add the links on subpages rather than increase your outgoings on the hompage.
- Randomize the anchor text between “site name” and just a simple “keyword” related to the linked site.
- If possible, try linking sites with different IPs.
- Use MajesticSEO in order to see it the interlink worked. [button url="http://www.majesticseo.com/reports/bulk-backlink-checker" style="red" size="large"] Bulk Tool > [/button]